Keeping it Green
SnapLock is one of the “Greenest” manufacturing facilities in the industry.
- We use only the highest-grade virgin polypropylene in our manufacturing processes, which is all 100% recyclable.
- Polypropylene is manufactured from propylene monomer, a relatively safe gas, which is a waste byproduct of the petroleum industry that used to be burned off into the atmosphere contributing to greenhouse gas emissions. As a consequence, the more polypropylene used in products helps in reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Polypropylene is 100% recyclable
- Any waste material we may produce in our manufacturing is reground and used to make other parts, ensuring 0% waste.
- Our manufacturing process is low in emissions and meets all California Standards, including the standard for residential community placement.
- The cooling system we use to control temperatures for all of our manufacturing machines runs on a closed loop, so it’s 100% recycled.
- All of the steel used in our molds and sports components is 100% recyclable.
- The warehouse structure within our 100,000 square foot facility was engineered to use natural sunlight rather than energy-wasting lights.
- We have pioneered numerous manufacturing processes and technologies to allow us to use less energy to produce our products.
- We actively recycle all cardboard packaging, office papers and all petroleum products.