As an essential manufacturer and supplier rapid deployment portable flooring systems, SnapLock Inc. employees, products, and services are supporting first responders, government agencies, and disaster recovery companies who are implementing COVID-19 temporary testing sites, treatment facilities, and distribution of aid to our communities across North America.
During declarations of emergencies, we expect our facility to remain operational, and we have taken precautionary actions to ensure the safety and well-being of our team members as they act quickly and safely to support our customers and communities we serve.
Over the past several weeks we have taken proactive precautionary measures to protect our team members, our customers, and our communities from exposures to COVID-19; some examples:
- Implemented equipment and facility cleaning guidelines
- Educated our team members to practice social distancing at our stores and in the field
- Created sectioned zones within the company
- Advised our sales teams to support our customers by phone, video calls, and other digital channels.
- Restricted business travel and meetings
- Severely limited visits to our facilities from vendors and suppliers
- Ramped up production for our portable rapid deployment portable flooring lines