Owner/Operators Jorgen (CEO) & Kerry (COO) Moller are part of the family who created an industry over 30 years ago. There is not a company in this industry, who has more hands-on experience within the management team than that of Snap Lock Industries, Inc. You can be assured you are getting the most advanced modular surfaces available on the planet today. We are a family owned and operated company who produces the highest quality USA made products. Unlike others within the industry, we are completely in-house from engineering and building our own molds, to the last person who loads the shipments on the truck. We are proud to be a 100% American Made Company.
Based in Salt Lake City, Utah - Snap Lock Industries, Inc. is the undisputed leading manufacturer and supplier of interlocking modular flooring worldwide. Our 100,000+ square foot facility operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. In addition to the 130+ team members at headquarters, there are over 400 dealers, resellers and distributors throughout the world who offer the highest level of service and expertise to our customers.
|Snap Lock's Growth Timeline
- Snap Lock Industries, Inc. is launched- Primary products offered are portable event flooring. Based in a 1200 sq ft facility w/ 2 employees.
- Snap Lock Industries, Inc. creates the industry first portable interlocking laminate dance floor, Branded as SnapLock® Dance Floors for the Rental and Hospitality industries ( Emerges as the industry standard within 2 years)
- Snap Lock Industries, Inc. launches the Duragrid® division- Soft Vinyl interlocking matting for numerous application-Multiple patents filed. The company now has 3 employees
- Snap Lock sells its ONE MILLIONTH floor module. The company now has 6 employees
- Snap Lock. moves to new 3000 sq.ft facility. The company now has 8 employees
- Snap Lock creates and entire new industry and brand with the RaceDeck® product line, there are multiple patents filed on the RaceDeck Diamond product line. This is the start of the "Modular Garage Flooring” industry you see today.
- The RaceDeck Diamond Tile® marks an first for creating a top surface design pattern on a suspended interlocking modular tile.
- Snap Lock signs on first residential RaceDeck® dealer in Southern California.
- Snap Lock Introduces more styles within the RaceDeck line, offering more choices than all other competitors combined. There are now 24 employees
- Snap Lock signs the first international dealer, in Australia.
- Brings all tooling and engineering in-house in order to maintain quality and consistency within all the product lines Snap Lock offers.
- Snap Lock moves into new 14,000 sq ft facility in an effort to keep up with demand, The company now has 46 employees and over 250 dealers & resellers worldwide.
-Snap Lock creates the RaceDeck XL tile , (18”x18”) making it the largest interlocking module in the industry. Multiple Patents filed.
- Snap Lock Industries, Inc. is named a Top 100 Utah Company- Fastest growing over 5-yr period.
- Snap Lock Industries, Inc. hits its first One Millionth tile month.
- Snap Lock Industries, Inc. moves into their new world headquarters, a state of the art 80,000+ sales and manufacturing facility. 130+ employees.
- Snap Lock Industries, Inc. gets back into the outdoor courts and modular sports flooring industry the family created over 30 years ago by launching SnapSports™ Sports Division. Initially signs 4 dealers. -
- SnapSports introduces an extensive product line that offers more choices than any competitor. The families 30+ years of experience and acquisition of the industries top personnel, shakes up the industry.
- BounceBack® indoor and outdoor sports surface is introduced with Multiple patents filed on industry first performance & safety features.
- SnapSports™ Becomes the fastest growing modular Sports Flooring and Outdoor Courts company in the industry within its first year. There are now 36 SnapSports™ dealers nationwide.
- Construction begins on 20,000 sq.ft addition to manufacturing facility.
- SnapLock® Industries creates an 87,000 square foot record-breaking KFC® logo in the Nevada desert (Area 51) using plastic interlocking flooring to pixilated the image. This is a world record size for corporate logo.
- Snap Lock Industries Ranks #33 In The Utah Top 100 Companies For 2006
- Snap Lock strikes a deal with Harley–Davidson® Motorcycle Co. to create and manufacture the only H-D® licensed garage flooring product line.
- Snap Lock completes construction on addition and increases manufacturing facility.
- Snap Lock Industries is Ranked #30 in “Consumer Products” category nationwide by INC. Magazine’s fastest growing companies in America annual listings. In overall combined ranking Snap Lock breaks the top 1000 mark coming in at 948.
"The entire buying experience through installation was flawless” David Vanderville, Florida
"The level of customer service, product quality and dealer support is world class is the best business decision I have ever made"
Jeff Vance, GA
Call us toll free: